• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cannot left-click on self?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone, I am not sure if this is a correct place to inquire - one one of my characters I cannot click on it at all in the game window, show names does not show it either, Is it a bug and is ther a way to fix it? cannot access insurance information, cannot drag health bar

thank you in advance

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The only time I have ran into this kind of deal I was "holding" something that I could not see and could not drop. I went and killed the char and it fixed it.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it in EC? Sometimes there's a bug when you first create macros. Best thing to do is copy a macro file from a char that works and change the name. My whole account was like this except one chat.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hi there again, it is EC, and i just checked, it is all chars on the account that do that. And no, they are not holding anything, since i can move anything in the backpack and out. How do you copy macro file? looked in the game folder, dont want to mess up everything since i have 2 accounts and this one is accessory one. Thank you in advance

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greetings again, got this problem resolved. In pinco's ui ther is option to prevent left-click on self. Not sure why it was click on by itself, seems like UI has a mind of its own lately. Had that unclicked on all the characters and its working now. thank you for all responses