• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot Join Properties.

G

I keep getting stuck at 50% when trying to join a property. I have restarted the game many times and still having the same problem. What is going on?

M

MandiK

Maybe your sim is stuck at a property?

Did you try to land somewhere & get stuck there?

D

DGLita

sounds like an avatar leasing error. What was the property you were trying to join when this happened

G

I don't even remember. I've been trying to join multiple properties trying to see if it would work again.

M

MandiK

Sounds like your sim is stuck somewhere, and that cant be fixed until they reset their lot. If you can figure out where you tried to land first, when you first froze at 50%, ask the owner or roomie if your sim is in there and if they could maybe reset.

G

Damn. I don't even remember the lot. :-( Are there any other options?

D

DGLita

Your sim shoudl be released after the next maintenance, which will be tomorrow, or when th ehouse you were visting gets shut.

what is your sim name in game and ill see if I can find him/her

G

So much for spending Friday night playing... Nothing like paying for a game you can't play. My Sim name is Phil McNeal.

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

i know this isnt about joining properties .... but can anyone answer why if someone sends you an invite... why its keeps accepting as an error and dont let one join the property as a roomie?

G

You can only send a sim that is currently homeless a roomie invitation. You need to be on your home property to send a roomie invite, and you must be the owner of the property to invite a roomie.

Polly

I

Yes ... i know all this... but it still gives a msg of error.. and wont invite the potential roomie... is this a bug or something

I

when inviting the homeless sim to join as a roomie.... this is the msg that comes

There was an error when trying to make you this Sim's roommate. Roommate invitation was cancelled.

and the homeless simmie is still homeless?????

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

I keep getting stuck at 50% when trying to join a property. I have restarted the game many times and still having the same problem. What is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I get stuck at 50%, I log completely off and then log back in and try to go to my own home. Most of the time it unsticks me. Good Luck. Oh and welcome back Ms MandiK.