• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Cannot Find This Info

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am making some Composite Bows. I am reforging them to 100% Elemental Damage. Once I Imbue what I need on them I am going to Enhance them. I know some Enhancements take some points away from some Imbued properties. I cannot remember which do what. Anybody have that info? I hope I made the issue clear. I think it does it on all ranged and some 2 handed weapons.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I am making some Composite Bows. I am reforging them to 100% Elemental Damage. Once I Imbue what I need on them I am going to Enhance them. I know some Enhancements take some points away from some Imbued properties. I cannot remember which do what. Anybody have that info? I hope I made the issue clear. I think it does it on all ranged and some 2 handed weapons.
SSI will decrease imbued leech amounts.
Also HP regen and HLL from bloodwood will replace existing one . Surely nobody is imbuing HP regens on weapon but decreasing HLL from 50 to 16 can be frustrating .
So Ash Blood wood and Heartwood use with caution.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
SSI will decrease imbued leech amounts.
Also HP regen and HLL from bloodwood will replace existing one . Surely nobody is imbuing HP regens on weapon but decreasing HLL from 50 to 16 can be frustrating .
So Ash Blood wood and Heartwood use with caution.
Thanks. That was what I needed to know.