• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot connect to server

N

nukeman8

I finally decide to start playing UO again only to find after patching and setting the account up it wont let me play i get the following error message after verifying account
"There is some problem communicating with Origin. please restart Ultima Online and try again.

After trying many restarts it still wont work, any ideas?
im on vista 64bit on a more than capable pc to play UO

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guessing this has been solved already. But a general note, the login servers also go down for maintenance once a week.

There may sometimes be outages as well. Could be due to the login servers or your ISP's connection to the server.

Good way to tell if you are the only one affected is to pop over to uhall and see if others are saying they can't login either.