• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Candle of Love Event

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Elbryan Uthador

What items were available during the candle of Love event? Besides of course the candle.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was the Heart Blackened by Despise, the Heart of Compassion, Rusty Pen, Quill of Justice, Sudiva's Covetous-Laced Tear, Tear of Sacrifice, and I believe the Candle of Love (before getting it blessed)

E

Elbryan Uthador

Thanks.

Then I am looking to buy...

Heart of Compassion
Rusty Pen
Quill of Justice
Tear of Sacrifice

Either on Atlantic (for a couple more days) or Napa.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd help but I'm after the set myself, I have yet to see anyone selling a Rusty Pen, which is unfortunately one of the two I still need

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also a was a blessed book from the event, "The Prisoner's Journal", My Journal by Derek.

J

Jasonleebeck

I'm only missing the rusty pen unfortunately (ditto on having never seen one for sale), I've gotten them all then. Additionally, other quest items regarding that entire virtue quest .

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While not "directly" part of the event, until they fixed the two creatures affected, both Sudiva & the Large Ogre Lord could be blackrock infected, and I know that at least one box from a blackrock-infected Large Ogre Lord exists on Lake Austin (I was the one who infected it, but someone else got the box, in the communal kill).

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While not "directly" part of the event, until they fixed the two creatures affected, both Sudiva & the Large Ogre Lord could be blackrock infected, and I know that at least one box from a blackrock-infected Large Ogre Lord exists on Lake Austin (I was the one who infected it, but someone else got the box, in the communal kill).
There are many large ogre lord boxes in existence and zero Sudiva boxes.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone on chesapeake just sold 2 sudiva tears for 15 mil each

L

Lunaticus

15 million each?? Good gravy! Glad I made sure to keep myself a full set of the quest items during the event. I'd never be able to afford it otherwise.