• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CANCELLED

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling 30 level 7 treasure maps. 5 from every facet: Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas, Ter Mur, Tokuno, and Trammel.

Reserve - 550M REDUCED to 500M

Buyout - 1.5P

Minimum bid increment - 10M

Auction will end Friday May 17th at 7:00 PM Central Time USA

Feel free to contact me via PM or ICQ (676858841), but ALL bids must be made in this thread. If a mistake is made bidding, don't delete the bid. Just "reply" to the bid with a "correction".

Bid early, and bid often, to make sure you don't miss out on getting a head start on the Treasure Chest revamp, before prices go up (more)!

DISCLAIMER: If there are no bids by May 16th, the auction is subject to being cancelled. So if you are interested, get a reserve bid started!

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Reserve REDUCED to 500M. If you are interested, get the reserve bid in today. Auction is subject to be cancelled!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought a couple hundred for 10m each btw , you should get closer to that to generate interest , in my opinion of course
Ya, I will keep just toss them back in a locker, or just trash them for points. I looked on ATL, and 4 days running they were 20M each (for non Fel ones). Plus, with the total crapfest that the new Treasure Chest "revamp" is becoming, I have no intention of using them.

Auction CANCELLED.

Last edited:

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Ya, I will keep just toss them back in a locker, or just trash them for points. I looked on ATL, and 4 days running they were 20M each (for non Fel ones). Plus, with the total crapfest that the new Treasuse Chest "revamp" is becoming, I have no intention of using them.

Auction CANCELLED.
Well, I would wait a little bit for the "revamp" to hit, and then decide. Most of us do not need the trash points anyway plus you can make more trash points later. I would just hold them for a while and see what happens. These maps represent hours and hours of work.