• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Cancelled this week) Update TC3 on Tuesday 11/20/2007

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Cool! I trust you'll be taking at least ONE day off this week?

I

imported_SimTripps

Hi Lee - Any clues as to what will be updated? Inquiring minds and all lol...

G

Does this update include all cities or just TC3? Right now, TC is on the same version as other production cities. I thought this weeks update includes no longer allowing new sims to be created in any city other than TC3, that indicates to me all cities would need updated. It was also stated that sims would be able to move from TC to TC3 with this weeks update, not that I can understand why anyone would choose to, but just curious if it's going to happen or is there a delay?

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

Does this update include all cities or just TC3? Right now, TC is on the same version as other production cities. I thought this weeks update includes no longer allowing new sims to be created in any city other than TC3, that indicates to me all cities would need updated. It was also stated that sims would be able to move from TC to TC3 with this weeks update, not that I can understand why anyone would choose to, but just curious if it's going to happen or is there a delay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since the only thing that is supposed to be wiped is money, if you got an extra war game or something I guess you could move to TC and take it with you to TC3.

I

imported_SimTripps

I got my clue on the blog lol... Oooo, and the TC/TC3 merge is due next week!

<blockquote><hr>

TC to TC3 Moves: Next Tuesday (11/20/2007) we will be stopping all moves to and from Test Center (I repeat Test Center not to be confused with Test center 3 which you can’t move out of or into anyway, ever.) If you want to keep your lot please do not read the rest of this: (Instead jump to the next bold bullet item.)

Next Wednesday (11/21/2007) we are hoping to open moves from Test Center to Test Center 3.

These are moves WITHOUT Simoleans and WITHOUT Lots.

These moves will not include simoleans or lots.

This means that simoleans and lots will not be transferred in these LOT-less and SIMOLEAN-less moves. This is an OPTIONAL move - if you want to keep your lot do NOT do this LOT-less and SIMOLEAN-less move. Instead wait for the merge to TC3.

Merge TC to TC3: Wednesday 11/28/2007 we hoping to perform the full city Test Center to Test Center 3 merge.

This merge will bring everything except Simoleans.

Before this merge can happen another section of the far, far, far, far zoom will be made available. For those currently in tc3 you will be able to purchase lots there. Please test this so we see if the new map sections actually behave as we expect them to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_LFancey

Due to the Update issue patches to TC3 are on hold until futher notice.

Lee

I

imported_LFancey

Due to technical problems with our update servers the update to TC3 is cancelled.

Please see ongoing thread for status on updater.

Lee