• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Canceled- see new thread

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auctioning This Ring, Auction ends Saturday 21st 9PM EST - 30minute Rule Applies, no bids will be accepted from accounts under 1 month old!
Back on auction due to time wasters
350m reserve

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
had a real one lined up like this - was prized - for 700m... with 20hci, but seller randomly disappeared... Back to antique i guess...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think the difference was that sdi was 15 and the hci was 20, also no dmg increase... was 20lrc instead

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bidding went strong out of the gate. I'm guessing everyone's philosophy is wait to bid and drive up the price in the last hour - based on the current price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm basically trying to keep attention on this item so that I get the best value for it hence why it's such a long auction, I want most forum users to see it

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this ring is perfect. i'm not a fan of antique but there is no reason it should sell for this low. I want it bad but im resisting the urge lol.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the same boat. I am just glad this auction is running through the weekend so I can decide if I am going to enter this or not.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Still 2 days left. Just wait and see!

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Item goes tomorrow 9pm EST, no bids will be accepted via PM or ICQ and no higher bids via ICQ or PM will be debated, post your highest bids in this thread only!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
free bump on this... just keeping tabs on this amidst all the chaos...

350m

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be bidding on this..there's just far too many losers making fake accounts to bump bids..odds are I'm out, it is nasty though.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean pending the account "See What" can be verified it should be at 300m as Scott would just be outbidding himself. It just sad this guy or guy(s) really has nothing better to do then be an Internet troll

RRRoll

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
this is actually a pretty sweet strategy, they think I'm not going to pay so people stop bidding and I get it for cheaper, not bad!