• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you re-cow after curing your cow condition?

Cenan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I managed to level my cow personality to 30, but then got a bit sick of it and did the cure quest. Can I re-cowify later to gain the last few levels, and still expect to be cured/get the quest again from Harry?

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
You can become a cow again, but Harry won't help you get out a second time. So it'll be permanent for now.

Eventually there's supposed to be a rare expensive alchemy potion called Minor Panacea. This potion will cure cow-ism, but it's not in the game yet.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Will a career cow ever be able to talk to NPCs?

Citan

VIP
Stratics Veteran
There will be words of power that change how NPCs perceive you for a few minutes. So you'll still be a cow but the NPCs will see you as a human, for instance, which will let you talk to them. A big pain in the butt, since you'd need a ton of words, but at least theoretically doable :)

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
do those words of power exist yet? I finally made it to the fairy in the dungeon and she told me to shoo. lol. And then the boss killed me.

Citan

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Ha! That's very sad. No, the words of power aren't in yet, but actually fairies are the one race that's never supposed to care if you're in animal form... as long as it's not a "scary" animal form like werewolves, they don't care what you look like. So that part's a bug.