• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you place an Ankh on a Britannian boat?

Aislin*SP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried - I keep getting the "you must own this house" message. I didn't know if there was a trick to it... I got that message when I first tried to place the special wheel, too, but it placed, eventually.

Thank you!

T

Tazar

The brit boats can only hold 2 "one-tile" items. The Ankh is a 2-tile item. Sorry - but it will not work.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh that would have been nice ! Being able to rez when soloin on your ship....

Still if I had the brit boat would probably use the anvil and elven oven. If you bring a fire beetle, enough cloth and have a crafter toon with tinkering, tailoring, smith, mining, lumberjacking, carpentry and alchemy (and a + 20 cooking talisman or even better some soulstones, one empty and the others with cooking and bowcraft/fletching).
With such a crew member you can craft mostly anything needed without having to leave the boat (canons, ammunition etc)
You can repair your ship wit less cloth and wood loss
You can repair the armor and weapons of the fighting crew.
And even prepare a huge meal to celebrate the wining battles ;)

In fact you can live mostly on-board, going ashore only to shop wood and collect wool/cotton to craft cloth in a tailor shop.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a dumb question, I know... but - how do you tell how many "tiles" an item has? In CC.