• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Can you Out Drink A Leprechaun?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From the magical quill of Bailey O'Lush:

This leprechaun is man of good cheer,
favoring aged whiskey over green beer,
under the table I'll drink you,
lest my gold ye be get'n in lieu,
you've naught but yer liver to fear!

Callin' ta all those who be appreciate'n the fine distilled spirits an' intoxicat'n brews o' Sosaria! This wee tippler of a leprechaun be invite'n ye all ta an evenin' o’ drink and merriment at the Skara Brae Counselor's Hall (45o 36'S, 49o 25'W) on March 16th, at 8pm under the central skies.
I'll be givin’ me pot o'gold ta the one who can out drink me, Bailey O'Lush. Be the last ta plaster the hall floor w' the good stuff ta be recevin' me pot (prizes of 5, 3 and 1 million)! Our second event w’ be a contest o' serpent summon'n for a prize box o’ slithery goodness. The eve w’ end with a trip ta the foul lair o’ Medusa (several runs). There w’ also be trivia so the spectators can walk away with more o’ me hard-earned gold!

http://gl.uorpc.net/glnews.php

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: