• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Can you make 6 mode woodland armor parts?

G

Gal

If I make normal woodland armor then imbue it with 5 modes can I then get 6 modes from that armor part after enhancing it? like getting 2 hpr from the Bloodwood or get 5% HCI or 10% DI from Heartwood, or is it caped with 5 modes?
I tried doing it with Heartwood and didn't get nothing other then the normal Heartwood base resists, knowing that Heartwood dose that some times, it left me questioning if it was just a matter of bad luck or if its even possible.
Did any one check that with some thing like Bloodwood which always gives 2 hpr?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can do this, I have a number of peices but the break rate is insane.

Did your heartwood add dur or lower req?

O

Orin Darkbane

I made some 6 mod bloodwood pieces for my sampire, helped alot in getting him to all 70s in vamp form.

I am working on making him some heartwood pieces as well to try and fill in a couple of gaps in his stats (namely HCI and DI are what I'm after)

its definintely possible, and you *will* burn alot of mats trying to make them. Worth it in the end though, the stats are superior to anything else that can be crafted.

D

Death Adder

What kind of break rate did you guys have? I've broken about 15 pieces so far, wonding if it gets any better.