• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Can you make 6-7 mod Lightweight Shortbow?

G

Gal

If I use heartwood fletching kit to make lightweight Shortbows can I potentially get a 6 or 7 mod bow? considering that DI and Balanced count and 2 mods that already come with the bow can the 4-5 other mods you get out of heartwood kits go to other mods therefor giving a 6-7 mod bow?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get ...
- 4 properties from the heartwood kit
- balanced from the recipe (but requires 1 white pearl)
- damage increase, if you get it exceptional (5% chance at gm + talismanbonus)
- additional properties from wood
So you could end up with 8 properties. (Thought the ones from the wood might be only at low/mediocre intensity.)
But it should be mentioned that you can loose in the number of properties, if a runic property hits balanced or di. My best advice for it would be to go onto the test center, craft some of those bows and see, if your satisfied with the results.