• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Can you imbue darkwood armor?

C

Coragin

Curious as to if you can imbue carpentered darkwood armor?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i dont think so as darkwood can not have bonuses added by crafting with a runic would be nice to confirm though

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is NO. It is considered a craftable major artifact (similar to the Ironwood Crown, Bramble Coat, Stitcher's Mittens, Luminous Runeblade, etc..). You do not get runic bonuses when crafting them, but it just happens that the Darkwood Armor inherits the material properties of the wood.

Like Old Man said, it sounds like a job for TC.

Stayin ALive,

BG

O

Old Man of UO

so if it is a artifact would it yield relic fragments?
You can figure this our yourself, even without Item ID. Do the intensities add up to over 450 points? Remember that mod weighting doesn't count towards unraveling.

But I would guess the answer is that it would yield only magic residue or enhanced essence, because it acts as a set and you get the armor bonuses only when combined in a whole set.