• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you Imagine

D

Deb

All the free space we are all gonna have now?
I know I sure will:lol:

And hopefully this will free up some serious server space for oh maybe
"More Stable Slots" (Shameless plea there):mf_prop:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I fully plan on continuing to refill my free space with metal junk that will occasionally be smelted.

R

Righteous

All the free space we are all gonna have now?
I know I sure will:lol:

And hopefully this will free up some serious server space for oh maybe
"More Stable Slots" (Shameless plea there):mf_prop:
Naw I will just fill it back up with something else, probably BODS.

Righteous

T

T_Amon_from_work

Naw I will just fill it back up with something else, probably BODS.

Righteous
I just dumped about 3 hundred BODs the other day ... all Tailoring junkers. As to the turnin ... I gotta go thru the list and chests tomorrow and round up all the stuff. However, I will be seriously lucky to have over 50K points total. Most things are Rarity 4 or less.

Anyone need about 54 Doom Braziers?

J

J0KING

I will gladly take those braziers off of your hands for you :thumbup1:

As for the empty space... just for my own sheer amusement I wrote down how much free space I had about halfway through the clean-up (297) in my main house... I am no where near done cleaning yet and am really looking forward to all the space!!!

Until they give us all new stuff to collect :sad3: