• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Can you help me decide on this template???

Christian Matiazzo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi everybody!

I am making my 1st Warrior and some people suggested the following:

swords 120
bushido 120
resist 120
tactics 120
necro 100
parry 100
chilvary 40

or
120 Bushido
120 Swordmanship
120 Chivalry
115 Tactics
100 Anatomy (+15 with new ring)
85 Resisting Spells
60 Parry

My current skills are:
120 Fencing
90 Tactics
75 Anatomy
50 healing
50 Parry

and just finishing GM necro

I will appreciate the suggestions along with the BEST suit/Armor/Ring/Bracelet that you suggest

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40 chiv will not do you much good.
85 gives you max damage from enemy of one (useful for things there is no lesser slayer for, or when you cant / dont honor)

only reason to go to 120 chiv is to rely on divine fury for the hci (so you can take it off of armor) or to rely on consecrate weapon for elemental damage / 15 percent damage bonus (5 percent for every 10 points above 90)

some lower parry to 60 to keep the 300 real skill pt lower mana cost bonus (parry swords bush) while freeing up skillpoints

100 majic resist is fine for most pvm encounters.

if you have no necro - you will need a way to heal. chiv is ok for pvp if you have at least 3/5 casting, or are in protection, but is hard for serious pvm.

just some things to think about.

Last edited: