• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you dye the new Tabards?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plant Dyes work. And dye tub I think.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crap i just posted this question......

looks like the tabards are the turn in dye colors. i was wondering if you dyed them, whatever color, if you could dye them back with turn in dyes

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
They can only be dyed with dye tubs. They cannot be dyed with clean-up pigments, Tokuno pigments, Haochi pigments, or any store pigment.

It appears plant/natural dyes can no longer be used on them, or only certain ones work. This has changed at some point since they were on TC1.

Bleach cannot be used on them, neither can a Scouring Toxin (even if they could, I'm pretty sure those reset the item to Hue 0 aka Default, which the Tabard's aren't).

There is no way to reset the color after dying it.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks like the tabards are the turn in dye colors. i was wondering if you dyed them, whatever color, if you could dye them back with turn in dyes
They are NOT clean up dye colors, they are in the "shiny" range of hues, 1910 - 1931.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you!! thiese posts answered the questions i had about the tabards

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tried to dye the new cloak? i would assume it is the same ruleset for the tabards. can anyone confirm?

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can’t you use the plain plant dye to reset it back?

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In my experience so far i have not been able to dye one with plant dyes.
Only dye tubs that can be used on cloth.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Tabard is Magenta like everything else on me. I have not tried to dye the cloak.