• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you add Chivalry to a Naja?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see the ability to have Bushido or Ninjitsu and was wondering if Chivalry can be added. I’m working on my second Naja and have AI/AP.

Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. We would all have one that way if you could. They are not from Tokuno. They can only get Bush or Ninja as passive magic. No snake hiding in the grass.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have built two, one with FWW and Poison Breath, the other with AI/AP. The one with AI/AP doesn’t do nearly as much damage as the FWW build on single targets. I’m thinking of trying AI and FWW on my next build. I also would like to know what builds people like and use.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use my FWW+PB Najasaurus for AoEing down the spawn at Champs. He's excellent for that. I also use him to tank all the spawn in Paroxysmus' Palace as i gather keys with my Thrower.

I'll go down there on my Disco/Tamer with my FWW+PB Najasaurus and stuff them in a corner while running Consume Damage on the Naja, and then i'll run around on my Thrower gathering up all the Poison Eles/Acid Eles/Plague Beasts just before the Poison Trap area with the demons. I'll lure that spawn to my Najasaurus, invis my Thrower, and discord the spawn as they surround my Najasaurus. With Consume Damage running, my Najasaurus out regens their damage output on him, they can't kill him. I then run around on my Thrower killing all the Corrosive Slimes for body parts. Makes farming Paroxy Keys ALOT easier (although it still takes awhile to get several complete sets).
My Najasaurus can also be used to tank the Putrifier as my Thrower attacks the Putrifier from max range (to avoid his Poison Breath and re-targeting). With 80/80/45/100/60 Resists and Consume Damage running, almost nothing in the Palace of Paroxysmus can kill my Najasaurus (i don't use him on Paroxy though, he'll insta kill any pet). Even the Putrifier can't scratch my Naja with Consume Damage running.

Last edited: