• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can White Wyrms Fly?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm sure this is a really dumb thing to ask but I can't seem to recall ever seeing one fly.
I'm thinking of Belfry here. I usually bring my dragon, which has armor ignore for this room but would like to try a white wyrm sometime, assuming I can get one to fly up there :)

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm sure this is a really dumb thing to ask but I can't seem to recall ever seeing one fly.
I'm thinking of Belfry here. I usually bring my dragon, which has armor ignore for this room but would like to try a white wyrm sometime, assuming I can get one to fly up there :)
It's actually the place white wyrms are most used these days. Crimson/Platinum drakes fly.

Skrees also fly.

Reptalons, even though they have "wings" they do not fly.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks much!
I really haven't seen any WW's at the roof, which is why I thought I'd ask

Good to know for Reptalon's too

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Crimson/Platinum drakes fly.
Yesterday my Fire Crimson Drake "disappeared" off my ship. I was panicking as I sailed around looking for him. Found him not far away hovering in place over the ocean. I was able to move my ship underneath him and call him back to me.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My PP WW does REALLY well at the belfry. Yes, he does "fly". :)

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I usually use my WW or my Cold Drake at Belfry, both work great. I wonder if the Krampus Frost Drakes with 100% cold damage would work well there.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I usually use my WW or my Cold Drake at Belfry, both work great. I wonder if the Krampus Frost Drakes with 100% cold damage would work well there.
My 100% Cold Platinum Drake with 120 Chiv/AI rocks the GD in the Belfry, especially once i land Disco on him. Don't even have to heal my Platinum Drake with Consume Damage running on him.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
My 100% Cold Platinum Drake with 120 Chiv/AI rocks the GD in the Belfry, especially once i land Disco on him. Don't even have to heal my Platinum Drake with Consume Damage running on him.
That's pretty much what I do, except I use a cold drake that has 118 wrestling, AI/Chiv. I put discord on the GD and run disco spell song.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yesterday my Fire Crimson Drake "disappeared" off my ship. I was panicking as I sailed around looking for him. Found him not far away hovering in place over the ocean. I was able to move my ship underneath him and call him back to me.
Just an FYI (if something like this happens again) that you can link the pet to a summoning ball to avoid this or you could even log out and then log back in which should also snap your lost pet back to you.