• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we still Mine blackrock?

G

Hail: Posting here as board is superslow, and other forums will not open.

Not a Guess, or i think, but can we still mine blackrock? If so, where at? Has anyone mined it up since the event started, or are we stuck buying it in luna now?

Thanks. I guess this is what i get for doing what the story line said to do many moons ago, "Blackrock is evil, get rid of it". hehehe.

I

imported_ejpeters

I haven't mined since the event started but I don't see why not. They never announced that it wouldn't be dropping anymore.

G

I ask, because they did not announce anything, we just have to figure it out. So, did the blackrock detector being blown up, make it impossible to detect/mine blackrock?

"Bring Blackrock". Someone has tried to mine it besides me, and i have not found any. Just lookin for a littl help here. Thanks.

G

Can still get small pieces when your mining with a GM miner.

G

I haven't mined up any of it in the last 2 weeks. My miner has gone from 96 to GM in that time. Before that I got 3 small pieces.

G

I've dug up four small pieces since Friday, my miner has 96 skill but is GM+ with his gloves on.

G

Not once, in hours upon hours of mining with GM mining skill and +5 gloves, have I ever dug up a piece of blackrock on Siege. Not once (and I am talking about since the whole blackrock thing started).

-Skylark