• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can we start a list of the stuffy animals and their colors?

M

mdacc#one

are there rare stuffy animals?

are there rare colors?

thanks,

so far ive seen

horse
dragon
mongbat
grizzly bear

colors:

regular
purple
light green
light blue
blue

G

There are pictures of the animals and all available colors on the herald.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I haven't checked all mine yet but the first 5 I got were horses, all purple all the same shade but one...I was a wee bit disappointed. Finally got two stuffy dwagons both normal color and a stuffy bear, normal color. One light green horse and a regular colored mongbat....*sighs*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got three white ones myself Wanderer, did you read the sayings? Some of them are hilarious *laughs*

I

imported_spiderpig

seems like white cards arent that rare this year. I have at least 6 on my 2 accounts

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Here's my stash o' stuffies *laughs*

9 white cards too out of the batch.

My favorite sayings??

Lady Melisande made me do it!

AND

Yew stole my heart

*laughs* Too cute.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scorpio (one of my characters who only wears green) , Is already hoping there will be only green stuffies to collect. He is going to be very very angry if he's stuffy is blue! And you realy don't want to make green elven skeleton necromancer with poisoning mad do we?

G

Yet again another disappointment. Last year these cards were "rare" and this year every other box has one... reminds me of hmmm, SAME CHRISTMAS GIFTS! I think they are trying to tell us they just don't have time for us anymore.

D

DannoOfAtlantic

Why do you need it to be rare? Why do you need valentine gifts? I think its fair to be given anything. And I like this idea by far. Dont give out rare ones. Let everyone enjoy the same.

G

Larisa I've got a colored dragon and umm a green pony (?) and about 8 others on Origin I'll be glad to trade you.

Zero white for me so far though.
Anyone else?

*goes back to taming bunnies*

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

I'm thinking the white stuffies are going to end up being rare.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm thinking the white stuffies are going to end up being rare.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking.

G

Well I've checked twenty characters and not one has a white stuffy. and almost all of my stuffies are normal colored. I hope on my normal shard I get more colored ones.

G

Jeremy posted a pic of the whole range on uoherald.com when she put up the patch notes.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

a lot of my chars got two white cards in their boxes at a time

[/ QUOTE ]so what shard you call home and are you doing any trading at the x shard holiday forum?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yay stuffed Monbats

[/ QUOTE ]
PINK, stuffed mongbats.

I

imported_Hawkeye_Pike

I must say, a stuffy animal really adds to my gaming experience!

C

Chango Pelon

OK, I have bitten my lip long enough...

Nope, never mind. Mom said not to say anything if it was not nice.

*mumbles* Stupid girly Holiday*mumbles*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* you don't want to cuddle with your stuffies??? *grins*

Flutter, thank you! I am going through the shard list today on all three of my accounts and will be posting what shards I hav available and how many I have.

Baha and...Pacific are already taken....and I think Chessy I promised to someone....*searches for list*

Yes I agree the white CARDS are not rare this time, it's the white FLUFFIES that are going to be rare.

I'm happy with my purple ones seeing as purple is my favorite color

C

Chango Pelon

I try to avoid words like "cuddle" and "stuffy" or my favorite "dwagon," *gag*, can't believe I was able to type those.

I leave that "cutesy" stuff for Fran.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AWWW But Chango, aren't you going to be the brave one and fight those mean ol' paragons to get her the new ingredients so she can have chocolate?

C

Chango Pelon

Uhm, have you seen my Valentine's Day Petitions?

Actually, she is all over these animals, but not liking the chocolate without more of an incentive or bonus in the final product.

Now if they had a stuffed Chango, that would be sweet.