• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we get some info on the payouts please?

G

Luc post this in the devs blog on the 2nd of this month.

<blockquote><hr>

This does not mean that the payout for the skill objects will continue to decrease. They are very low at the moment because of the war against the bots. I believe our latest weapon will be in place this week, and if that is the case, I will be able to raise the payouts again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where he said "skill objects" he accually meant "money objects".

Well anyway, it's now the 20th, I have been waiting patently for the payouts to go up again or atleast hear some news on what is going on.
Has the new weapon against bots been implemented yet?
Did it work?
When can we expect the payouts to go up?
I am sorry to be a nag, but a lot of us are finding it hard to find direction in the game right now. If the payouts are going to stay where they are, letting us know would atleast give us the opportunity to decide on the direction we want to take.

C

Caesar Weezer

IDK for sure, but I went to work tonight at the ole bot factory and was making $12 per bot, and this is at level 6.

Still not much, but it beats the $1 per bot we got last week!

G

Ouch! I'd think of changing careers! I made just over $500 last night as a DJ. Multiply that by the three times I went to work yesterday, and that comes up to around $1500. Add in a cool $500 or so doing a couple rounds of pizza, and I made around $2k yesterday.

Yes, I realize that doesn't sound like a lot, but you're thinking in legacy terms. With the cost of most items in EA-Land being roughly 10% of their normal cost in the legacy cities, that makes the $2k I made worth about $20k in the legacy cities. The only things I've found in EAL that doesn't reflect a 10% cost compared to Legacy are empty lots -- and I am in no hurry to buy my own place!

V

vapd3317

I think you misunderstood his earnings there. He said 12 per bot, but there are 80 or more bots possible per shift of 4 rounds, so he had the potential of earning over 900 a shift, compared to the 500 you made as a DJ. Still,...12 is pretty low considering at level 6 I believe it used to be 30 or 35 per bot.

I usually clear almost 2k in one shift and close to 6k for the day without having to work any money objects beyond the factory work.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

At $12 per bot if you make an average of 15 per shift and there are 4 shifts in a day that equates to $720 a day. Roughly, 40 minutes of game play.

If you are lucky enough to work with a great team you can make 18 bots per shift or more. Netting over $800 per work day.

I don't know what money objects are paying these days. However, I do know each object takes approximately 4 mins to complete. So in a span of 40 minutes you can complete 10 single money objects.

If you make $20 per object that is $200 per work day.
If you make $50 per object that is $500 per work day.

Keep in mind that in order to make good pay in the robot or diner jobs, you need to have a good team to help out. Working these jobs solo will produce much lower payouts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think you misunderstood his earnings there. He said 12 per bot, but there are 80 or more bots possible per shift of 4 rounds, so he had the potential of earning over 900 a shift, compared to the 500 you made as a DJ. Still,...12 is pretty low considering at level 6 I believe it used to be 30 or 35 per bot.

[/ QUOTE ]You're right, I did misunderstand. That's a pretty nice paycheck there - especially in the new economy!

G

Katheryne you can't say that everything is at about 10% of what it was in the production cities. If that's the case the retail price on these items must have been in those cities.
Work benches...... $890,900
Pizza machines..... $242,040
Code machines..... $181,740
Jam Tables.......... $40,180
Shower........ $18,370
Chalk board...... $27,550

I think you get the picture, with the prices the way they are compared to the payouts we get from money objects, things like building and stocking a store would take far to long.
For instants just to stock pizza machines. The way I have always done it is to wait until I could afford 6 to get to the max discount. To do that I would need roughly $85,000. At $500 per hour, 4 hours a day, it would take me neally a month and a half of doing that every day just to be able to stock pizza machines.
And that's not even getting into the cost of property and building. It is far to far out of ballance right now.

C

Caesar Weezer

I forgot to add that I was all by myself in the factory...I only made 8 bots per round...5 one round because of four blasphemous breakdowns and two fish...

I also found myself at a money lot for 2 1/2 hours. I made about 300$ there.

But yeah I made about 375 in the three rounds I was there, not bad.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Katheryne you can't say that everything is at about 10% of what it was in the production cities. If that's the case the retail price on these items must have been in those cities.

[/ QUOTE ]I didn't say "everything", but you bring up a very good point. I didn't realize there were that many things in EAL that cost so much. I guess I need to get out more.

G

You also have to take into account the dynamic pricing of catalog items. The more of an item there is in the world the more it will cost to buy more. With moving and at some point merging sims there is and will continue to be considerably more items in the city now that could not possibly have been afforded in the new economy. Its going to take alot of time to even out.

Lets hope second hand stores gain the popularity they did in TC3.