• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we get into Stygian Abyss? From UOs main home page

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been away for a few months, but last night I went to read the FoF on UOs main home page. At the top of the page you can click on a link for SA and this is what it says.

"An entrance to the Stygian Abyss has been discovered upon the world of Sosaria, hidden in the seething caldera of a newly-risen volcano. At first glance nothing more than a colossal web of dank caverns and oppressive dungeons, it houses an ancient city that acts as a barrier between the worlds of Sosaria and Tel Mur, home to the Gargoyles. Masters of Imbuing and Mysticism, these clawed and winged creatures find themselves facing certain destruction at the hands of the Abyss, forced to delve into the secrets of the lost city and the rift to their sister world..."

I went around Mt.Sho, and there is a dungeon where you click on the crate to get in, I hate to fight so I have never been there, can someone tell me if this is the place?
Can we find the entrance to SA and get in there now?
Thanks for all your help and enjoy.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No, not at this time since they have yet to Pubish any SA content onto the servers, therefore the "entrance" has not yet been uncovered on the production shards.