• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we fix UO character bugs plox

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys , after running around in yew and going over my stats on my archer I noticed my character is fc and dci bugged. I asked my guild about it and they told me that a while ago there were characters that were lmc bugged and that it was fixed. I guess Messana and crew didn't know about other stats being bugged too. I hate having an unfair advantage over others whether it be with cheats or bugs so if we could get this fixed asap I would be truly grateful, thanks so much.

Last edited:

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you explain what you do to get it? That can easily just be an altered shot. Or post a video of you taking off jewels and still having it. Something seems fishy here.

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can you explain what you do to get it? That can easily just be an altered shot. Or post a video of you taking off jewels and still having it. Something seems fishy here.
As i said in my first message, I'm not sure how I did it, please read before trying to troll in the future, I'm trying to make this game fair. Secondaly, I will not be putting up any more images up of this. The UO dev team can do what they like with this information, I'm just letting them know its out.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There’s also ways to trick the server into increasing your base damage increase. It takes about 5-7 minutes for it to be reverted to normal. I do know how it’s done. No I won’t be showing how. It really isn’t something that can be exploited heavily. But there is something wonky going on in the code somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char with 70 phys resist even when naked also. Ok not the best bonus but its there also have a friend with the 40lmc bonus and another with 150 each stat which ofc is a great bonus but he no longer plays.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Gee, and the bug I got was perma -10 physical resist. GM fixed it for me.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have to strip and log in/out to fix my FC bug, where I end up at -1 all the time, no spells cast, after having stone form and protection both active earlier (prior to death)

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As i said in my first message, I'm not sure how I did it, please read before trying to troll in the future, I'm trying to make this game fair. Secondaly, I will not be putting up any more images up of this. The UO dev team can do what they like with this information, I'm just letting them know its out.
I don't think asking for proof other than what can easily be an altered screenshot is trolling. Plus, it could help us to see what the issue can be that you might be missing. Pretty crazy thought.