• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can the trade deals be done with more than 1 person?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive done them with my own two accounts and hope to get close end cities. What happens if you are in a party? Or if someone else kills the ambusher? Or is this single player content?

thanks

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eenybody can kill da ambusherz and get da loot. Whoeber hab da order and turnz in getz da reward from da trade minister. Meez not sure about how dat all workz in da party neber tried.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was in party with my better half yesterday while content was active. It did not matter who killed the ambushers but as usual either of us could loot the corpses. When turning the stuff in only the one on the request received a message about gold, fame etc.... be careful doing this tho.. at times we got two ambushes spawning at the same time...