• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can the new dyes be made to work like stains do?

X

XLaCeDX

It's frustrating that I would't be able to dye parts of my outfit to match the new pigments because they are not 'enhanced'.

Unenhanced cloth, unenhanced leather, unenhanced iron, unenhanced plain wood, the new dyes won't work on these items, or other items like furniture that stains DO currently work on.

If there's some reason for making an item less valuable when you are attempting to sell it for cash, I'd like to hear what that reason is.

Thanks!

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Concerning the new yellow pigment which will apparently be for sale for cash, I'd like to suggest the hue be changed to another shade of yellow which will be sure to earn EA more cash.

We currently already have Ice Yellow Natural Dye, which is a shade or two lighter than the Yellow for cash 50 use dye but otherwise superior as in it will dye many things the new dyes will not (artifacts only).

I'd suggest the blaze bod cloth color be used in place of this hue of yellow.

I think it'd be a much bigger seller.