• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone please help??

G

I need Lee, or someone who can deal with this please...I accidentally deleted my main sim in ea land a few minutes ago. I am still showing at the moment as the owner of my house. Can anything be done to help me? Please? Before I have a breakdown? Thanks.

I

imported_LFancey

Whiskey-TC3EA,

I got your message but can't send you one back.

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

is there othere ways to pay for simsonline like time cards

[/ QUOTE ]

No, time cards are for paying the subscription, not for buying simoleans.

You will need a Paypal account to use the Game ATM machines, and the ATM machines are where the simoleans are being sold.

J

jenee

i dont want to buy money i want to plat the full game but dont have credit card or checking account

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

i dont want to buy money i want to plat the full game but dont have credit card or checking account

[/ QUOTE ]Do you have a paypal account?

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

no i dont

[/ QUOTE ]Then you would have to have someone else (a relative or friend) pay for you. I don't think they sell the game time cards at retail stores - someone correct me if I am wrong on that - none of the retailers near me have them, although a clerk told me he thought they used to have them at Best Buy. I also looked to see if I could get a game time card on ebay or amazon, but no luck.

J

jenee

whats set to private lol.im inda new to all this.im hooked and now i cant play so im kinda at wits end.i got alot of help but i dont have pay pal bank account or credit card so is there a store that sells the time cards?

G

You could get one of those pre-paid credit cards. Something like green-dot. I think you can find them at Wal-Mart or Target. Maybe even at a grocery store. Just load'em up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

whats set to private lol.im inda new to all this.im hooked and now i cant play so im kinda at wits end.i got alot of help but i dont have pay pal bank account or credit card so is there a store that sells the time cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can still play for free as long as you want to, your account still says 14 day trial, but its not actually limited, you can stay a free member forever if you have to, but I do hope that you'll be able to subscribe soon!