• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Someone help?

C

CarlosN

I just finished calling maxis and im still getting the machine
right now its 2:44pm eastern and its monday anyone know what else i can do to get in contact with them i need to activate my timecard

C

CarlosN

Yes

Could you maybe try and see if you are getting the same problem?

I

imported_Qute Pi

I hate automated responses. If I wanted to talk to a machine I'd buy a robot.

I just called, pressed "0" a couple times and it told me to hold for the next available rep, and then I hung up lol.

So try pressing 0 till it says that lol, hope that helps...

P

Pami

I just got off with them about my time card also . when they answer go to my account and so on and iu will get someone evbentually and than it will tell you customer service rep and ask you to say agent and there you go. They really need to fix the link to put in the game time codes.

G

Last time I reported this I actually got a reply saying that they couldn't replicate the problem.

Basically as they can't see the problem they can't fix it

I ended up sending a PM to Parizad from here and she entered my code for me.

G

Is that number strictly for timecards/payments or is it for anything having to do with an account....say missing sims?

C

CarlosN

Im on the phone with them now but they want the last 8 numbers of a credit card that i just cancelled last year

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Is that number strictly for timecards/payments or is it for anything having to do with an account....say missing sims?

[/ QUOTE ]
Its for account services. I doubt they will be useful for missing sims

I

imported_Qute Pi

oh can't help you there, but at least you got them on the phone!