• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone help me before I lose my mind ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm having issues again with the Account Management page. I can't remember which name is supposed to be used at the first login page where it says "Already have an account?" Login with you EA or Mythic master. And I can't get passed this. Either the name I'm using is wrong or the password, but some genius coded it so it doesn't tell you which is wrong, only that something is. I know the trick is to go to Origin, which I can do just fine, and log in. But I can't get the main to work. I just want to update my credit card info and see why some of my Linked accounts aren't able to log in as EJ's, when they should..

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Try this out... Should be the first part of your email address.

kalexpor

Adventurer
i have an experience. i was very serious that time, though i had had very small, but it was my all.
but, i guess you have much in britannia, so it must be very serious.

i suggest for you to contact EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM, or to visit the wep page of BROADSWORD and write down in the "contact" corner.
i think, to write down in the BROADSWORD's contact formation is the first step for you. and wait.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its very doubtful with how much hassel it is to get onto your account that many will even make it back. Simplify accounts already.