• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Someone Check The Europa Hamsters Please...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over the last two or three weeks, the shard has been going down regularly in the mornings, and when it comes back, it's to significant reverts.

So, could someone check the hamsters, please. Maybe feed & water them, administer adrenaline as required or even get us some younger ones and send the current lot to wherever it is that retired hamsters go.

(I've just spent a couple hours making soul binders, logging 28 chars to get tokens, buying recipes etc. It's frustrating when that all vanishes for an unscheduled, no explanation shard down.)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It's not the first time this has happened, we had the same problem last year and also the first time there was a big publish on test and then world-wide earlier this year, April maybe, a few weeks of things up and down and then it just stopped again.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect that something else is going on although I'm not entirely sure what. But if there's one thing I know, it's that keeping folk informed generates far more good will than keeping them in the dark.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think last time the problem only got any attention because it was affecting Atlantic more than anywhere else, they probably forgot Europa exists... :D

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaaand there it goes again. @Mesanna is this supposed to be happening? If not, when can we expect a fix please?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Down at least twice yesterday, and again this morning. Would someone like to explain to us what's going on please? @Kyronix ? @Mesanna ? Someone else?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They don't post here any more, they sometimes read but that's about it, I mean Kyronix mostly, Messana isn't here at all now. Is Europa the only affected server? If Atlantic was affected too you might get it fixed quicker....seems to happen after a new publish is on test and then goes live.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does indeed - as does the HUGE lag in houses after any major publish. It's extremely annoying!