• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can some people share some pictures of optimal 190 luck caster leather pieces with me?

TrackStar

Journeyman
I am looking to see what are the best possible fully imbued, etc 190 luck leather caster pieces look like.

I had crafted some but it seems like I did not get the most out of my effort.

Should there not be room to add other caster specific imbuements?

Should I have not used Arms Lore? It seems like the extra resist took up imbuing weight.

Attachments

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You should imbued it fully then enhance with forged artifacts tool. Otherwise added 40luck and increased physical take imbuing weight

What you have now is good for bunnies anyway.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should imbued it fully then enhance with forged artifacts tool. Otherwise added 40luck and increased physical take imbuing weight

What you have now is good for bunnies anyway.
Enhancing with Spined/Gold does not take any imbuing weight or you would not be able to enhance a piece that weighs 500. Totally agree with maxing out imbuing weight to max before enhancing. Those pieces will also work well with a archer/fisherman or a miner mule.

TrackStar

Journeyman
Enhancing with Spined/Gold does not take any imbuing weight or you would not be able to enhance a piece that weighs 500. Totally agree with maxing out imbuing weight to max before enhancing. Those pieces will also work well with a archer/fisherman or a miner mule.
Does luck affect mining?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes enhancing adds imbuing weight. It will take it beyond 500. Enhance first and you will see you lost points.

That's why you do it last.

Xoos

Journeyman
So to answer your question... The most optimal piece of leather for luck is one with ONLY 150 luck reforged on a piece with 2 or 3 physical resist, no more. Craft hundreds till you get the ones with 2 or 3 and reforge those hoping for 150 luck and no other properties.

Always want 100 arms lore.

Spined adds 9 physical at the end. You want the resists elsewhere in the beginning.

If a second property works for you that's fine too. I keep a spreadsheet and craft all pieces before I imbue anything to make sure when I get to the end it'll be what I wanted on the suit... Since it basically costs $1 to get 190 luck on each piece. Enhancing without paying must be like a 1 in a 1000 chance on a max weight luck piece to be a success... And a 999 in a 1000 chance to make it go poof.

If not sure whether the resist was an extra mod just bring up the imbue menu and imbue something. You should see 2 out of 5. If you see 3 out of 5 there was a second property added during reforging.