• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can plants be grown in locked bags?

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have my pots in bags locked down in my castle floor n its been 3 day n still stage 1 no change...do they need to be directly locked on the floor?

D

Doireann

Sadly, they do have to either be in a bug, your pack, or locked down outside the house. In bags, they remain kind of frozen in time.

W

Wynne

I like putting several bags of plants in my backpack and in beetle's backpack. Using UOA's use once agent for each bag will really help speed tending along. If you do lock them down in your house, be sure to tend them daily or they may rapidly become infested and/or less than vibrant when you miss a day of tending. It's easy enough to tend a plant back to health even when it's wilted, but it takes more potions than it would otherwise and isn't as cost effective.

When tending locked down plants, I recorded a UOA macro that opened up all the plant gumps (with enough wait time between each click so one doesn't get that dreaded 'must wait') and then would tend them all with an infinite water pitcher and kegs. That worked pretty well. It continued to work for tending even after the plants burst forth.

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool, i'll do the rest in bags in a beetle. i locked down 60, 20 from ant lion, 20 tsuki wolf, 20 kappa, might as well leave em locked on floor n put the other 180 in bags, 120 in beetle n 60 in pack. thanks for info

L

Lady Lovely

You can also have them in bags inside your bank...I use one char with an empty bank that is now full of plants :D