• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can only make 3 sims...

C

CarlosN

Hi i have a friend who has a paid account it says premium and everything and he has 3 sims in ea land but when he tries to click the arrows to make more nothing happends any solution to this problem?

C

Cruz Cavera

Have him take a look through the Technical Advice Forum. I had this problem but I forgot how I fixed it but I got the information in the Tech Advice Forum.

C

Carter'

What may have happend is he could have used the didgital download which comes with a free 14 day trial so until the 14 days are up he will only be permitted 3 sims but once 14 is up he will be able to make the regular 8 he will still be able to play normally also
Carter Harley

G

my updater wont update, and my screen wont scroll past the third sim, i hunted and hunted on tech, not finding any useful information at all! can anybody help?
thanks for any advice