• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can items be centered on the grid squares?

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Whenever I place something, I find that it goes to the front corner, and I don't know how to move it or if it can be moved. Some examples are below. Is there any way to center these items?

1667181246124.png 1667181293092.png The first is on a part of the grave. The second is tarot cards and a candle on a table? Would like to center the cards on the table and move the candle around and center the ankh.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thanks that helped with both to at least make them look better. If possible, I would like the candle to be in the upper right corner. I can't seem to place it on the other side or middle of the table and raising it only takes it to the center. Also, would be cool if I could put another candle in the upper left corner, so one on each end. Any other methods or am I asking too much?

Screenshot 2022-10-30 212817.jpg

Last edited:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks that helped with both to at least make them look better. If possible, I would like the candle to be in the upper right corner. I can't seem to place it on the other side or middle of the table and raising it only takes it to the center. Also, would be cool if I could put another candle in the upper left corner, so one on each end. Any other methods or am I asking too much?

I've found that turning things sometimes "adjusts" the position. Trying to get 2 candles in the area might be too much ... unless fooling around with raise/lower can get the optical effect.