• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I use an axe on this?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't sure if this is the right forum branch to post this in... I think it is since it kinda pertains to a house.

When you place a water trough in a house, and the house falls or gets demolished, and the water trough is left behind, can you destroy it using an axe or something? For that matter can the same be done to water barrels?

I've seen these "littering" the landscape and sometimes they seem to block the placing of a home. Is there a way to remove them?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only way I've seen them destroyed (other than paging a GM to come remove it) is by attempting to place a house over it... you don't have to actually place, just lay it down and then cancel it, and the item is gone.... I haven't actually done it, only watched it done, and I think some of the items will re-deed? not clear on that point