• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can i transfer pets.....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. Have to have 108 taming and lore to take 5 slot pets out of stable or transfer.

You can buy stable slot increase tokens from the game in game store..

You can get a pet vendor and transfer a pet to it and then transfer a pet to the other tamers stable. But they can only be removed with skills or same method.

You want the tokens tho. You will find a lot of pet types are fun.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
But.. you can transfer to another char you trust, then log in with another character you bought some taming for, and may be raised a little bit, and then have the guildie xfer pet but you need to have high taming for a lot of pets, so you really will need 2 tamers in same acct, with skill in taming/lore at least 80-100 to xfer anything decent...No good way of doing it easily. Unless you want to buy a stall in magincia and store and SELL pets to make some $$. For that you will need an expansion though, rustic etc, and that costs I thin $5 or $10 you can buy that from the game in the uo.com I think...