• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Can I still swap slayers...

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I've enhanced with gold after imbuing and bumped the item over the intensity level?

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would need to lower another property to keep you below the maximum imbue limits and then yes you can swap. In that case I think you would need to lower it by a weight of 40. Considering this again if you have 6 properties though the answer is no you cannot imbue an item with 6 properties.

-Lorax

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reply, it would be 5 mods, but I was looking to bump luck to 140. I guess I'll stick to 100 in case I decide to switch slayers. It's a 100% cold weapon I've been trying to make for a while so I want to keep that flexibility.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Remember that elemental damage doesn't count as a property for imbuing. So if you are counting it as a property, you would still have room.