• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Can I refine gargish leather armor with leather refinements?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that gargish plate, and gargish stone refinements exist, however, gargish leather do not. I have a nice suit that would be very beneficial to me if I had all 75's in resists on it, however it's made of gargish leather. Any tips?

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
put your refinements on your imbuer and copy the char over to test...give the refinements a try and see if they work is probly the easiest. I don't use gargs except to craft so I can't give an easy answer, only an easy method to test it ;)

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'll look tonight...I have 5 or 6 I believe. If I don't get the chance to check tonight don't be upset :D. but i'll do my best to check for you

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So in the process of working out this refinement set up for you...I noticed gargoyle armor doesn't come in studded (I don't use gargoyles so had no previous knowledge). If that's the case, only non-medable armor can be refined.

According to the refinement menu, hide is referred to as the armor only accessible to Elves.