• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Can I have your best oppinion on this item?

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna footprints , glacial (from roulette)
Rubble painting
Rubble painting 2 piece
cards (small deck)
cards (fan)

Cant upload images, at work atm.
Also, in my absence, Im told you can check if your items originated from a dupe by placing them on vendor, but that the system is flawed. Can anyone provide me with info regarding this?

Thanks!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The dupe checking system is flawed so badly, it may as well not exist. Within a week of that system being created, dupers figured out a way to make the items go on vendors anyways. In addition to that, the dupe system was marking legitimate items as duped after they had been shard transferred. Also, the dupe system was never applied to rares, at all, so there's not a single rare in the game that a vendor will mark as duped, even though lots of them are duped. So basically, the system means absolutely nothing at this point, 90% of duped items still go on vendors.

Glacial Mesanna footprints are about 100-150 million usually.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant upload images, at work atm.
Also, in my absence, Im told you can check if your items originated from a dupe by placing them on vendor, but that the system is flawed. Can anyone provide me with info regarding this?

Thanks!

Currently, the dupe detection system appears to be flawed. X-sharding appears to be affecting items in some manner to cause them to detect as dupes, even despite having been purchased off a vendor hours before. Anything that does detect as a duped item, you can ask a GM to double check it for you, but the effectiveness of that is rumored to be not so great.

Photos will help folks give you a PC that is more accurate. Rubble painting 2 Piece sells for about 125-150m per side. If the Rubble Painting (#1) is the Magincia Quest version (bluish)... it sells for about 350k.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently, the dupe detection system appears to be flawed. X-sharding appears to be affecting items in some manner to cause them to detect as dupes, even despite having been purchased off a vendor hours before. Anything that does detect as a duped item, you can ask a GM to double check it for you, but the effectiveness of that is rumored to be not so great.

Photos will help folks give you a PC that is more accurate. Rubble painting 2 Piece sells for about 125-150m per side. If the Rubble Painting (#1) is the Magincia Quest version (bluish)... it sells for about 350k.
Thank you both, I will update with images as soon I get home, been so long I have no clue of its origin.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back. And I would offer you 150m on the footprints

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lol, I like how it goes from discussion to a bidding war.
:lol:
That's what always happens to price checks here lol. Win win situation, the buyer gets a new item, and the seller gets the information they wanted and a quick sale.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That is the ever helpful Rares Community

We provide you with the answer to your price check request.

Then we perform a Bid Check to Double Check the Price Check

Check Check Check.

Oh and when we pay we provide you even more Checks (the golden kind)

*Turns back to his glass of Good old Moonglow Red and settles in to watch the action*