• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I have both clients on one PC?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I download the SA client on my PC and still be able to use the 2D client?

I just found out that you can add spaces in pet names in KR (so I assume you can do this in SA), but I want to still play in the 2D client until. It's a silly reason to only use SA for this.

Can I add spaces in the names of my pet in SA (else I wont download it just yet)?

Stayin Alive,

BG

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 clients at once on single PC. So its possible, just install to another folder.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Technically as it currently stands, you could have all 3 on your PC at once and use any of them whenever you wish (2D, KR, and SA).

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While you're at it, you might consider actually trying the client. You might like it.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barry, if you have the time, look at Miss Echo's website at www.spellweave.com and browse the section on the SA client. Then please give some serious thought to setting aside a couple of hours to learn how to use the client. You may not love it or even like it all that well, but your feedback about the experience of TRYING to set up the client so it works for you and then actually going out and using it a bit would be very valuable to the developers. And, who knows, if you give it a try now and learn how to at least move around and cast spells, at least you'll feel better prepared if something comes up that you prefer to experience in the SA client.