• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I cry now?

G

I played all day today and then logged off to deal with RL and to make dinner. When I returned and logged back in, I was unable to land at any property. It would get to 50% and then I would receive an avatar leasing error message. I assumed that my sim was "stuck" at a property that I was at earlier in the day. I contacted several roomies at various properties that I had been to, and noone could locate me. I decided to log off and try relogging back on. This time, I was instructed to go through the "verifying" process. I attempted this several times and continue to get a castanet error. This is terrible! What in the world will I do this evening without my TSO?

I

imported_Qute Pi

It can be very frustrating to not be able to play. As someone that usually rushes home from work to turn on the pc and play, I know how it feels when I get a connection issue or in game landing issue.

When it happens to me now, I don't get frustrated like I used to. I take the time to give my opinion on stratics, or read up on the blog. Give some ideas to the blueprints on occasion or sign up for that facebook avatar thing and be nosy. Even attempt to make custom content. (I use thrills tutorial: http://www.geocities.com/ealandtutorials/ )
Next thing I know its bedtime and by the time I sign on the following day things seem to be fixed.

So...while you can cry if you want to...

You don't have to, and there are other sim related activities to enjoy.
Just hang in there...if you can.