• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Epaulettes be altered into Gargoyle form?

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I googled this question about altering Epaulettes and can't find a clear answer, I don't want to buy a Lord Morphius’ Epaulettes if it can't be altered to gargoyle form. I know there was a gargoyle version of Lord Morphius' Epaulettes during the event, but I wasn't sure if it was only obtainable via trade-in during the event and that the non-gargolye is maybe not able to be altered?. I'd buy gargoyle form if available, but I can only find regular non-gargoyle epaulettes in my shard.

Thank you

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite a few pair for them for sell on Atlantic.
Unfortunately I don't play Atlantic and even if I could go buy one there they're shard bound. I hope they eventually make the Lord Morphius’s Epaulettes available in another form (e.g. something along the lines with what they did with the Conjurer's Garb Halloween robe they turned it in to Epaulette Bearing The Crest Of Blackthorn from Castle Blackthorn) otherwise I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait till next Halloween to get my hands on one.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's why the NPC had a human and garg version.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Well don't think it would have been called Lord Morphius’s Epaulettes unless future events are going to involve Lord Morphius I say you will never see them again. Had to be there.........

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well don't think it would have been called Lord Morphius’s Epaulettes unless future events are going to involve Lord Morphius I say you will never see them again. Had to be there.........
Yeah, probably. But what I meant was that if this Epaulette with the same properties ever came back in the future it will probably came back with a different name and look and will have to be obtained by a different manner. Just like they did with Conjurer's Garb from the Halloween event of 2009, it later came back as " Epaulette Bearing The Crest Of Blackthorn", but other than name and looks these items have the exact same properties and function.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, probably. But what I meant was that if this Epaulette with the same properties ever came back in the future it will probably came back with a different name and look and will have to be obtained by a different manner. Just like they did with Conjurer's Garb from the Halloween event of 2009, it later came back as " Epaulette Bearing The Crest Of Blackthorn", but other than name and looks these items have the exact same properties and function.
I agree. This is what they need to do. It would breath life back into Blackthorn's Dungeon too.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
They have made no mention of reusing items in future events but have seen none ask about it. They could have re hashed the epps with a new name for the Ice Event, they did not, they don't have any good quality items there now. I for one think it was a one time fluke they let us have great items at all.......

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Unfortunately I don't play Atlantic and even if I could go buy one there they're shard bound. I hope they eventually make the Lord Morphius’s Epaulettes available in another form (e.g. something along the lines with what they did with the Conjurer's Garb Halloween robe they turned it in to Epaulette Bearing The Crest Of Blackthorn from Castle Blackthorn) otherwise I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait till next Halloween to get my hands on one.
Why not say what shard you play and maybe someone had one for sale?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They will be hard to get now..Not too many people play Gargie fighters. So likely not may got spare garge Epis..But it would never hurt to ask in GC in the shard he plays, or in Traders Hall..But it will cost plenty.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They will be hard to get now..Not too many people play Gargie fighters. So likely not may got spare garge Epis..But it would never hurt to ask in GC in the shard he plays, or in Traders Hall..But it will cost plenty.
Yea don't think many got them. I was only able to get one set for gargoyle myself. Ended up with 3 human, 1 gargoyle ssi ones and 1 of the human fcr ones. Ran out of time.