• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can EJ accounts purchase pets from pet vendors?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They really should remove the restriction of transferring single slot pets to EJ players.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been playing mostly on my main account which has been EJ for years. I did not know about that restriction. I guess I never tried it. I don't see it listed on the list of EJ restrictions either. Perhaps it's a bug. I'll test it myself later and report back.

I did buy a pet on another EJ account from New Mag a few years ago.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been playing mostly on my main account which has been EJ for years. I did not know about that restriction. I guess I never tried it. I don't see it listed on the list of EJ restrictions either. Perhaps it's a bug. I'll test it myself later and report back.

I did buy a pet on another EJ account from New Mag a few years ago.
You got Mesanna to intervene for Bartertown and you don't even pay for your account ? :p

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't pay for that account. @GarthGrey

Plus it takes at least 5 subs to make a town. What does it matter if I pay or not?

Last edited: