• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can anyone tell me about

G

The Deed I have highlighted in my previous post? "It says Finalist In the Home Decoration Contest, Dec 19, 2002"
Thanks

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well....if i had to guess i would say that the person who got that deed was a finalist in the home decorating contest lol:D

this is where the vet reward deeds came from....mini house winning contest vet reward or w/e i think its like 3 yr reward? not for sure...either way there was a contest to see who could come up with the best house design and that person was obviously a finalist in that contest....the winners house was made into a mini house deed and is now a vet reward:)

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty much hehe...dunno how many finalists there were but yea all in all you do have a piece of history:)

doubting its worth just a whole lot...id say 10-15m IMO but its the rarity part that counts:)

G

Thanks Trey your estimate is right in the same range as the first I got, not that I want to sell it, have to get to my count so I can officially be the curator of a museum on GL.

G

I believe that was one of the last contests that the devs really held before the EM program started up. I think these were houses that had to be created on test center, the prize winner was a nativity scene, and I was in love with the second place house which was an absolutely perfect little tea house thingy. I never could reproduce the hanging scroll on the wall, tho I think I tried just about everything.