• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Can anyone tell me about these please???

K

kray2s

Recently i was out on a spending spree on atlantic when i came across 2 different vendors selling the items in the pictures.

As you can see they are called feathers but the graphic is that of a petal of the rose of trinsic. Seeing as they are on vendors called rares and such i figured it be a good place to ask here!

Thanks for any and all help :)

T

tiggertessa2007

a while back u could sell tribal berries, orange petals, green thorns and the wax things from red plants to provisiners,,,,,then u could buy em back when u did u got a blue apple, feathers, arrow, and a bird :)

K

kray2s

a while back u could sell tribal berries, orange petals, green thorns and the wax things from red plants to provisiners,,,,,then u could buy em back when u did u got a blue apple, feathers, arrow, and a bird :)
ahhh haaa thank you:)

I knew this happend with apples didnt realise samewith petals:)

ty again

oh btw are they worth anything?

S

Simon Francis

Sometimes when you steal orange petals or trinsic roses, they turn into "feathers" Not worth much.

K

kray2s

Sometimes when you steal orange petals or trinsic roses, they turn into "feathers" Not worth much.
Ahhh ty for the info

I aint gonna babble on and on about the mechanics of UO but you'd think with the amount of thieves in UO this must be a well known of name change. Ahhhh well i guess with the rep this game has at actually fixing these abnormalities.... *shuts up before his mouth gets him into trouble*