• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can anyone help me with UOAM ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After some trouble, from this thread UOAM & UOCART ........ I got UOAM to track my player.

BUT, it does not have Tokuno Maps nor I can seem to get it to show the Labels of Towns for all of the various Shops...

Also, I do have UOAssist running but nonetheless, players' Houses do not show up in UOAM.

Anyone can help me out to get these to work ?

Thanks !

Last edited:

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did you download my .most recent zip file on like page 5 - if you did, you have to go into the additional settings and the files tab and check the box for "consolidated" and also make sure you checked the box to show labels

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Houses havent shown on uoam since we started with the house customization.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you download my .most recent zip file on like page 5 - if you did, you have to go into the additional settings and the files tab and check the box for "consolidated" and also make sure you checked the box to show labels
I thought it was that one, not sure whether on page 5 though... and I did check the box to show labels but they do not show anyways....

Is there a way that I can check from any of the file extracted whether I picked the most recent one ?

I set the path to \UOAutomap, launched UOAM in administrator mode (and this one was the trick to have it finally track the player, before, it didn't...), calibrated it, checked the box for Show Labels, not sure what you mean for "consolidated" box...

What other additional settings should I have had to check ?

Thanks for the help.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Houses havent shown on uoam since we started with the house customization.
And there is no way to bring them back ?

It is really annoying to walk around and not seeing the shapes of the players' Homes....

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doublecheck your work, I downloaded his latest, checked the box like he said..boom...labels..