• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Can anyone help me out? :)

Miss Acera

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello. I am new to Atlantic. I'm also new to using stratics. My main characters are on Europa, where I have been playing for many years. As time passed friends and family has left UO. Due to RL I do not play as much on that shard since I'm in the USA. I am looking for trust worthy, honest, players to hunt and practice with. Basically looking for new friend who are more active and possible join a guild Thanks for reading.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Town of Yew is always looking for good friendly people who enjoys helping others or help staging events. We are in an alliance with TWT which is a pvm and some pvp, aswe Clan Moor and a few otr guilds. Slow during the summer at times, but the alliace is active and supports eachother in about everything.
We also do christmas parties and halloween and so on.
We are in the yew area at times or just ask for SunWolf

Last edited:

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello there. I am Bella Donna and also Briar Rose on Atlantic. I am often in the Chat Help Channel. Would be happy to help you get going on Atlantic. What is your in game name here? I also belong to a good, all round , Trammel based guild, United We Fight. I can give you a little tour of the shard, and some tips on getting around if you like. I also have a character on Europa who is traveling to Atlantic soon. Hope to meet you soon.

Tze'Naga

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've been in the same position, transfer from Europa to Atlantic a few months back. I'm still rediscovering the game a bit myself (after a very long break). Found new friends and fun people, actively helping out the town of Vesper with events and ideas, somewhat like what SunWolf said about Yew, but everyone knows Vesper is the place to be of course :)

And I'm always welcoming more people to chat and play with! If you need any help settling or just questions or a chat, icq me 1966650.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another European player here. I moved all my toons over from Europa to Atlantic and never looked back. I then re-made some on Europa if I ever want to play there.