• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a murderer do shard transfer?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reason I ask is i have a very old character with a number of murder counts beyond what using forged pardons would make sense. There are no royal forged pardons on my shard. Can I transfer him and use the royal pardon on another shard?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reason I ask is i have a very old character with a number of murder counts beyond what using forged pardons would make sense. There are no royal forged pardons on my shard. Can I transfer him and use the royal pardon on another shard?
Join VvV and get one?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been away for a bit so I have no idea how to get one other than buying one.... just sign up and poof i can get one?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can in fact x-shard your murderer character.

You can get a forged pardon yourself by joining VvV and claiming alters in towns. 100 points per alter, you need 10k points. If you can soulstone stealing and detect hidden on you can also do sigils and get 100 points per. I believe they upped kills to 100 points per but by the sounds of it there isn't a lot of activity where you are?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Podolak, are there any guides on VvV? My character is on chessy, been mothballed for years, but has over 200 counts i think...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think there is yet. I'll give you a quick guide to joining.

Join a guild (if you are not in one) goto the guild menu. Click the join VvV button. Once you are in VvV you'll get messages about what town is active. Go to that town and wait for the message to fight for the alter. Follow the little arrow to the alter and well be the only guild/alliance to stand on it. I know there are some VvV thieves on Chessy you may want to ask in GC someone might be able to hook you up with a pardon.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't join VvV before you transfer because you can't transfer if you're in VvV. You have to wait 3 Days to quit VvV before you can transfer.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help, I ended up just transferring him over to Atlantic and grabbed the cheapest pardon I could find.