• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a Cu rez his master?

I

imported_GFY

I just thought I'd ask. I've had a few people swear that they heard or saw that a cu actually rezzed his dead master. I've also had people swear that it couldn't be done.

Any thoughts?

I

imported_zeroshade

No, but if it has a chance to raise healing, it may be a good way to have healing gain past 90

S

shadowlkj

i died once while my cu was healing me and yes it did res me.

G

and once a day I can tell my cu to drop and it drops 15 million in gold..

the developers have stated that rezzing is not part of the Cu Sidhe abilities..

its not in their code, period....

L

Luvan

I disagree.
I know i have been in a situation where my cu started to heal me then i died. And suddenly i had a res option.
I know what the developers have said. But i have seen it happen.
and if u think about it cu's have anatomy and healing. Thats all it takes for a person to res. Are u telling me that the developers have created a different version of healing and anatomy for animals than people.
i know the cu wont try to res u once u are dead. But if the heal is already started. And it passes a res check.
it does happen

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen some pretty strange things happen while playing UO so I’m not going to say it is flat out impossible but, I just did some experiments allowing a character die as a GM healing/anatomy cu sidhe was attempting to heal the character. Each time I would hear the bandages apply after gray screen but not once was my character resurrected. I repeated the experiment five times with identical results.

I did discover that, once the cu sidhe had started the heal, it did not seem to matter how close I was to the pup when the heal went off.