• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Campaign Speeches

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I would like to set a date for Campaign Speeches for those who are running for mayor in each city.
for those who are running against multiple others make a speech of no more than 5 minutes to be delivered Wednesday the 12th at the Britain Counselor's hall, 7pm PST.
Please sign up here so we have an idea how long we'll be.
Thank you and Good Luck to all!
Myst

Azor Ryurik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That was fun. It was nice to meet you. It was the first time my friends and I have been able to RP for a long time. Thank you. I do fear that the Orcslayer shall win in Trinsic his guild has 11 members and I only five. All mine have voted and i am sure his is pulling an ebay thing and waiting till the last day to vote sooo

I will still have a good time but I do hope he takes part in the whole thing. Thank you again for a great eve

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wish I had seen this, because I had a speech to give myself. I should hope it won't cost me the New Magincian election.

Not only that, but I'm all for promoting more RP in a shard whose historical hallmark is RP.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I would sincerely hope it will not cost you the election! that would be sad.
It was indeed a good evening. Perhaps after the elections we will have a victory ball to meet all the elected officials.